AWWW! I kinda liked that show..
Thank goodness.
NEW YORK ? "American Chopper" is riding off into the sunset.
The popular TLC series based on the feuding Teutul family and their custom-built motorcycle business is going off the air after six seasons. TLC said Wednesday that the final episode will air Thursday.
The end isn't a surprise. Paul Teutul and his son, Paul Jr., have frequently fought on the air. The son recently left the New York-based Orange County Choppers to start his own business, and the two are in a court dispute over money.
The network said that "the show has always been about building one-of-a-kind bikes and the drama of running a family business. The Teutuls will always be part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."
TLC's 'American Chopper' reaches end of the road - Yahoo! News
AWWW! I kinda liked that show..
I hated that show from the begining to be honest.....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I am surprised though that the show lasted this long. I always like the bikes they done for different causes and some of the companies. I thought Mikey was the funniest on there. Obviously they were a dysfunctional family, so that always gets high ratings. I guess some viewers want to see that their family isnt the only dysfunctional family out there.. No offense to dysfunctional families!!!
I watched it when it first started, then it got pretty old, pretty quick. The arguing on the show is what made it interesting, the problems obviously went a lot deeper...esp. with Mikeys addiction problem.
The bikes were what made it interesting
Good... i watched the first season and half way through it i realize it sucked
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks